Welcome to our blog!
We cover a wide range of topics of interest to medical interpreters, interpreter managers, trainers, and all who are interested in language access in the healthcare setting. The content is authored by Connecting Cultures team members and guest contributors.
We invite you to browse the posts, look for a specific topic, and join the conversation by sharing your comments!
Find topics that interest you!
Type a keyword into the "search" field or use the filters to find relevant posts.
- CE Class - Divorce the Word Marry the Meaning 2
- CE Class - How May I Help You? 4
- CE Class - Rolling With The Punches 4
- CE Class - Stop! It's the Police! 2
- CE Class - Watch Your Tone! 2
- CE Classes - Fighting Mental Decay 3
- CE Classes - Interpreting Is (Not) for the Feeble 6
- Care Team 5
- Continuing Education Classes 24
- Customer Service 13
- Dress Code 9
- Interpreting Profession 86
- Interpreting Skills Development 30
- Interpreting Skills Practice 4
- Language Access 14
- Managing Interpreters 26
- Managing Medical Interpreters 43
- Managing a Team 15
- Medical Environment 22
- Medical Interpreter Initial Training 15
- Medical Team 20
- Online Learning 3
- Professional Development 63
- Professionalism 80
- Self Care 13
- Training 25