Welcome to our blog!
We cover a wide range of topics of interest to medical interpreters, interpreter managers, trainers, and all who are interested in language access in the healthcare setting. The content is authored by Connecting Cultures team members and guest contributors.
We invite you to browse the posts, look for a specific topic, and join the conversation by sharing your comments!
Find topics that interest you!
Type a keyword into the "search" field or use the filters to find relevant posts.
- CE Class - Divorce the Word Marry the Meaning 2
- CE Class - How May I Help You? 4
- CE Class - Rolling With The Punches 4
- CE Class - Stop! It's the Police! 2
- CE Class - Watch Your Tone! 3
- CE Classes - Fighting Mental Decay 3
- CE Classes - Interpreting Is (Not) for the Feeble 6
- Care Team 5
- Continuing Education Classes 25
- Customer Service 12
- Dress Code 9
- Interpreting Profession 83
- Interpreting Skills Development 31
- Interpreting Skills Practice 3
- Language Access 11
- Managing Interpreters 26
- Managing Medical Interpreters 42
- Managing a Team 15
- Medical Environment 20
- Medical Interpreter Initial Training 14
- Medical Team 17
- Online Learning 3
- Professional Development 64
- Professionalism 78
- Self Care 12
- Training 25