Welcome to our blog!
We cover a wide range of topics of interest to medical interpreters, interpreter managers, trainers, and all who are interested in language access in the healthcare setting. The content is authored by Connecting Cultures team members and guest contributors.
We invite you to browse the posts, look for a specific topic, and join the conversation by sharing your comments!
Find topics that interest you!
Type a keyword into the "search" field or use the filters to find relevant posts.
- CE Class - Divorce the Word Marry the Meaning 2
- CE Class - How May I Help You? 4
- CE Class - Rolling With The Punches 4
- CE Class - Stop! It's the Police! 2
- CE Class - Watch Your Tone! 3
- CE Classes - Fighting Mental Decay 3
- CE Classes - Interpreting Is (Not) for the Feeble 6
- Care Team 5
- Continuing Education Classes 25
- Customer Service 10
- Dress Code 9
- Interpreting Profession 74
- Interpreting Skills Development 28
- Interpreting Skills Practice 1
- Language Access 9
- Managing Interpreters 23
- Managing Medical Interpreters 37
- Managing a Team 13
- Medical Environment 18
- Medical Interpreter Initial Training 13
- Medical Team 13
- Online Learning 3
- Professional Development 59
- Professionalism 73
- Self Care 11
- Training 22